Last Updated: October 3, 2018
Information We Collect
High End users are not required to provide any information when they visit the Site. However, we may ask for some or all of the following information when users directly contact us:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, zip code, and telephone number;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information described to you at the point of collection and subject to your consent.
We may also collect the following information automatically when you visit the Site:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Details of your visit(s) to the Site including traffic and location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
We may collect information about your browsing device, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is collected for statistical purposes and does not identify users individually.
Third Party Sites and Services
High End utilizes third party vendor MailChimp for sending out promotional emails, newsletters or other communications from us. Signing up for inclusion in our newsletter is optional. MailChimp is not under the control of High End and has its own terms of service and privacy policies. We encourage you to review them here.
You may choose not to receive promotional emails, newsletters, or communications from us. You may opt out of receiving emails from us by clicking on the ‘update subscription preferences” or “unsubscribe from this list” links included in the e-mails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take up to 14 business days to be effective.
We have procedures in place to help protect against theft, loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction of the information you provide to us. No data transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit or disclose to us and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information. In the event of a breach, we will notify you via email as soon as possible.
Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Site for the following purposes:
- To conduct demographic analysis on our users;
- To provide information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- To customize and personalize your use of the Site;
- Contact you with promotions, offers, surveys, legal notices, and other information that may be relevant to your use of the Site;
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection and subject to your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
It is our general policy not to share your information with third parties. We do reserve the right to share your information with third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- In order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of High End Voice Over, LLC;
- To comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
We may also disclose certain aggregate website usage and demographic information that does not describe or identify individual users.
Sharing Your Information
Access To Your Information
You retain all rights to your information and can access it anytime. In addition, High End takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete your information. If you wish to access or request us to make corrections to your information that you have provided to us, send us an email to email@example.com.
Children Under the Age of 13
High End is not directed to anyone under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with information, We will delete such information from our files.